Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monroe place Apartments Atlanta Ga 30324 SUCKS

Your review
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 Do not move here -  - Today
Monroe Place Apartments suck
Let me see where do I start with this run down apartments. I know lets start with the lazy team that works in the office. My water bill was $ 150 last month the month before was $ 180 every month before that was $ 49 they said that the $180 and $150 was a mistake and they would fix it well guess what they haven't . So when I paid rent this month I told the lazy bitchy team that works in the office that one of my blinds was broke she said I could go buy new blinds and they would put them up. I told her hell no I rent you should fix them She sad that they will come by and tape them with tape. 
Six month ago I put a work order in for a leak in my dishwasher I wonder when they are going to fix it.
Now let's talk about the crime there has been 6 cars stolen here the last year. 10 apartment break ins and a dumpster fire .This is new as of Oct 9 2010 there was another car stolen . As long as I live here I will keep google maps updated